Picking out a new design for your bathroom is both challenging and exciting! Now’s your chance to make that spa dream into a reality. Making a bathroom into the perfect getaway is not a simple procedure, but we are here to help you every step of the way. Here are a few things to get you started on planning your new design.
A lot of thought goes into planning out bathroom features and we know one of the highlight features will be your shower. When thinking about which type of shower you will want, consider the following:
- Will this shower be used by guests?
- How old are the people using this shower?
- How much is too much maintenance?
- Do you have any other bathrooms in the house?
- Do you plan to live in this house for a long time?
Depending on how you answered the above questions you will have several different shower options to consider. Here are a few we recommend:
- Neo-Angle Enclosure Showers are considered very modern freestanding walk-in showers They are often a little small but help save a lot of space when working with a small bathroom.
- Sliding Door Showers also help save a lot of space since the sliding door does not open outwards, it slides along a track.
- Custom Tiled Showers allow you to really personalize the look of your shower with your own flair with tile design.
- Walk-in Shower can be practical and beautiful. These are often put in with custom tile work.
Storage and organization is always a great thing to consider when remodeling a bathroom. Picking out the right counters and shelving that combine storage and creativity will help create a beautiful clutter-free bathroom. Custom bathroom cabinets are made to fit to add more space to your bathroom and can be personalized to fit your exact needs.
You'll also need to think about how you want to light your bathroom. There's plenty of styles and options to match anyone's dream bathroom. Here are a few to get you thinking.
- Modern Bar lights
- Globe Lights
- Vanity Lighting
- LED Strip Lighting
There's a lot of options when it comes to customizing your bathroom and we would love to help you plan out the perfect remodel. Contact us for more information and let us start on that dream project together.